Testimonial with Sarah T. - Listen to Her Story!



Hello everyone, meet Sarah. We're here in the backyard of her new home. We helped her buy her new town home in Centennial and also sell her old home. We had some amazing adventures and experiences along the way. Here's Sarah to share her experience of what it was like to work with us...

“Well I'm down sizing, I wanted to get rid of the yard so that I didn’t have to shovel snow anymore. It was very difficult to find a place and bid on it quickly. But Ryan and his Anderson group move fast. We looked at this home on a Thursday and began negotiating. On Friday I climbed a Fourteener, I was on Greys Peak. Every time I was able to get signal on my phone I would get a text from Ryan to update me on where we were in the negotiation. I kept climbing the mountain and getting texts and by the time I came back down, I had a text that said I needed to stop at a place that I could get signal long enough to sign the contract. With my finger on my phone to sign the contract, I had a house by the end of the day after climbing a Fourteener! It's been great. The get things done now process was exactly what I needed. Ryan knew what I needed, because Ryan and Tessa sat down with me for a couple of hours and actually got to know my wants and needs. With that I have exactly what I want , I've downsized and I have time to play and it's because of the team... the whole team!”

We love doing this work, and this is an example of a life transformed! Her life is now taking its next adventure and we are so excited to be part of that! If you or someone you know is looking for any changes like this, give us a call! As always we look forward to our call being the best call of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Seen On...

As Seen On...