Rabbits and Rodents, and Bugs, Oh My!

In the sixth of my eight-part series about home repairs you shouldn’t wait to address, I’ll discuss my recommendations about pest control.

Call me at 303-974-9471 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

For the sixth part of my eight-part series about the most important home repairs that you should not put off until the last minute, I want to discuss one of the big ones: pests.

Pests can be a big problem for a home. I’ve had issues myself with mice, rabbits, bats, and ants. Though I didn’t have an issue with them personally, termites are also a heavy-hitter in the pest-damage department.

I recommend that you get a yearly evaluation done by an exterminator to see what you’re dealing with, if anything at all. Termites, if unchecked, can eat through wood and cause a lot of structural damage. Mice can nest in your walls and leave messes with their droppings. Rabbits can damage your lawn and other landscaping features.
Termites, if unchecked, can eat through wood and cause a lot of structural damage.
It will only continue to add value to your house to keep it clean and pest-free. When it does come time to sell, you won’t be worrying about the presence of rodents or whatever else.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to reach out. I’m here to help.

3 comments:

  1. by the way, if you are realtor, don't forget to list you profile on Homeia.com for free. Homeia is a website that organizes and publishes real estate content thoughtfully to make it much quicker for you to find the information you want, when you want it.
    You may be in the list like this:
    Top real estate agents in Saint Louis Park, MN
    Top real estate agents in Lakeville, MN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.
    Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work
    tyrosresort.com
    sudburyrealestateexpert.com
    homespiration.net

    ReplyDelete

As Seen On...

As Seen On...