How a Waterfall Can Add Value to Your Home



A waterfall may seem like a luxury purchase, but they can actually add a lot of value 
to your home.

Call me at 303-974-9471 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Back in 2010, I bought a new house with a beautiful backyard. It was full of Juniper trees at the time, but I had visions of a big, gorgeous waterfall. 

I spent a lot of time and money on this project, but I was very happy with the end result. As you walk out onto our back deck, the waterfall is a beautiful sight. You can admire it from afar or get up close and let the cascading waves refresh you on a hot day. It was such a great thing for my family, but did it add value to my house?

In order for a waterfall to add value to your home, it has to check three different boxes. It has to be useful, it has to be beautiful, and it has to be safe. Don’t just add a waterfall because you want to block a sight or as just an accessory. If you make it eye-catching, useful, and safe for children, you’re going to get a return.

Waterfalls can add a lot of value if constructed properly.

Whether you get a dollar for dollar return depends on the situation. You might even get more than that for it because if it’s done right, it creates an easy-to-maintain oasis.

If you have any questions about adding a waterfall to your home or anything else relating to real estate, give me a call or send me an email. I would love to hear from you.

18 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the article, well done! Actually, I was looking for a sms software for my business. You have a very good article, there is a step-by-step instruction that would not get confused, but here's another one not less useful. Secure software for your company. You can look at the site for more info, with the help of this product you can even track statistics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..
    mesa real estate appraisal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. lillianhowarth

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is critical that on the off chance that you are needing to sell a house you examine every one of your alternatives with a land proficient. Sell Your House Fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. In a commercial real estate agency, the size and relevance of your client list will help you grow your business and commissions. Here are some tips to help you focus on and grow your client database. Brampton MLS Listings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be happy if you could help us. I hope my site will be Google accepted and put it ahead so that I can grow and hope that it will come to me. Rea Estate Markets

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have shared the best blog. This is what I really need immediately.
    http://www.rivercoveresidence-ec.sg

    ReplyDelete
  8. This fall we attended many conferences where we were rubbing elbows with some of the top agents from around the world, Property management

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sort of article is fascinating and enjoyable to peruse. I cherish perusing and I am continually hunting down useful data like this. Garage Door Repair & Installation Services

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finding market data to enable you to assess the asking price would take more time and a lot more driving, and you still might not be able to find all of the information you needed to get really comfortable with a fair market value. eu citizenship benefits

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this grand post, I am glad I detected this internet site on yahoo. Pisos Pedralbes barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also a real estate auction will not fix problems caused by a downturn in market value of your property, if you owe more than a willing buyer will pay, be prepared to come to closing with your check book. Home Value Calculator

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maybe you own a resort property or high end luxury home, commercial properties and land do very well at auction. Real estate auctions thrive on uniqueness. House Value Estimator

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to thank you for the article its very helpful im my business Homegather.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for making go over doing this, I’m really do measurements combined with seriously like mastering more on this situation. Should possibilities, because you acquire experience, is it possible you opinions bringing up-to-date a person’s internet page that includes extra details? This is very useful for for me. five star eco city ở đâu

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

As Seen On...

As Seen On...